**Each department at Matheny has its own specialized requirements for interns, so please contact the department person listed here for more specific instructions.
- Please complete the Intern Information Form Intern Information Form.
- All interns must be fingerprinted for the Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) and by the Department of Education (DOE) by Morpho Trust.
- Morpho Trust requires separate appointments for each agency but you must schedule both of the appointments during one visit.
- All original paperwork including copies of the two receipts received from MorphoTrust should be sent to Human Resources prior to your Internship start date.
- Upon acceptance into the Internship program, all interns must provide a recent (within one year) physical exam performed by a licensed physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant indicating freedom from communicable disease and ability to perform the physical demands of the position.
- All interns must provide proof of a TB blood test (IGRA) or 2-step Tuberculin skin test within the past year – Chest X-ray if positive tuberculin responder (must submit past result and x-ray).
- A copy of immunization records which indicate receipt of MMR vaccine (2 doses) in childhood and the completed Hepatitis B vaccine (3 doses) or immune titers must be included.
- All health information (#5, 6 & 7) should be submitted to Employee Health on the day of your arrival at Matheny or faxed in advance to the confidential fax #: 908-781-6816, addressed to Joan Ray, Employee Health Coordinator.
- All interns must complete a 2 day mandatory orientation prior to beginning your internship. You will be notified of the dates.
- Please complete the following forms and email Rosa Kettles at email@example.com or fax (908-781-6816) prior to your start date: Background Check Authorization
- Prior to the commencement of the Internship, you are responsible to provide Matheny with a Certificate of Insurance from your program with the dates of your internship included on the certificate.
*All interns at Matheny must also provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination before beginning their clinical experience – Pfizer and Moderna 2 doses or J&J (Janssen) 1 dose.
Interested in joining our team? Grow your career at Matheny! Matheny is: a special hospital for children and adults...Read More
Congratulations to Anne Bruno!
Please join the Matheny Team in congratulating Anne Bruno on her recent appointment to the position of Assistant Principal...Read More
Halloween Parade 2022
Halloween landed on a Monday in 2022, but that certainly didn’t dampen the spirits of those participating in our...Read More
Trunk or Treat 2022
We love our Fall and Halloween traditions here at Matheny! Thank you to all who joined us on campus...Read More