Below are the Onboarding Instructions for accepted internship candidates.
Please note: all requirements must be completed prior to your start date.
- Please complete the Intern Data and Onboarding forms below:
- Intern Data Form
- Appendix A
- Background Check Authorization
- Central Registry
- Child Abuse Record Information (CARI) Form
2. All interns must be fingerprinted for the Department of Developmental Disabilities (DDD) and by the Department of Education (DOE). Please use these instructions to make your two (2) fingerprint appointments.
Please email Kelly Walsh, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your fingerprint appointment dates.
- All interns must meet the Health Requirements set forth by NJ’s Department of Health Hospital Licensing Standards and Matheny policies. Please review the Health Requirements here.
- All interns must complete a 2 day mandatory orientation prior to beginning your internship. You will be notified of the dates.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resource Business Partner, Kelly Walsh, at email@example.com or at (908) 234-0011 ext. 1321.
Join Us for Miles for Matheny 2023!
Thank you to all who have already registered for our 26th Annual Miles for Matheny! There’s still time to...Read More
Employment Open House – February 8th
Interested in joining the Matheny Team? We invite you to campus to learn more about our open positions. We’re...Read More
Congratulations to Anne Bruno!
Please join the Matheny Team in congratulating Anne Bruno on her recent appointment to the position of Assistant Principal...Read More