Interested in joining our team? Grow your career at Matheny!
- a special hospital for children and adults with medically complex developmental disabilities
- a special education school providing academics and functional life skills for students, ages 3-21
- a comprehensive non-profit organization serving people with different abilities from New Jersey and beyond.
Our main campus in Peapack, NJ is home to 101 children and adults with developmental disabilities. Our five group homes, located in Somerset and Warren counties, provide a residence in the community for an additional 30 adults.
Each and every day, our mission is to provide exceptional care and an optimal quality of life for all of our residents, patients, and students.
Matheny offers a comprehensive benefits package along with competitive pay. Benefits include:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- $1500 Hiring Bonus for eligible positions
- Paid Training
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion-focused events & programs
- Beautiful campus located in scenic Peapack, NJ
Learn more and view our open positions here.