Online registration for the 17th annual Miles for Matheny began on March 11. This year’s event will be held on Sunday, June 1, at Liberty Park in downtown Peapack. Activities include:
• The Lu Huggins Wheelchair Walk where friends and family members walk alongside more than 100 Matheny children and adults who “wheel” through the streets of downtown Peapack to the cheers of community members and other supporters.
• 5K Road Race through the beautiful Somerset Hills on town and rural roads.
• Five Cycling Routes winding through the picturesque countryside.
• Kids Fun Run for children, ages 3-10.
• “Breakfast of Champions,” provided by The Friends of Matheny.
All money raised at Miles for Matheny will benefit the Matheny Center of Medicine and Dentistry, which provides medical, dental and therapy care to Matheny inpatients and to people with disabilities living in communities throughout New Jersey.
For more information, to register or start a fundraising page, log onto www.milesformatheny.org or call (908) 234-0011, ext. 260.