Jack’s Team, formed by the family of six-year-old Matheny day student Jack Harter, appears to be the top fundraiser for Miles for Matheny, with funds raised at the end of last week totaling $6,448.
When the Harters created a fundraising team last year, Jack’s father Doug said, “We are blessed with family and friends who want to do what they can to support Jack and us.”
Other top fundraisers, to date, are:
- Andy “Flash” Lash, family of adult patient Andy Lash, $4,253
- That’s How Scott Rolls, family of student Scott Gordon, $3,663
- Team Desatnick, family of student Bryan Desatnick, $3,481
- Team Porzio, law firm Porzio Bromberg & Newman, which also sponsored the kids fun run, $3,473
- TEAM Kids, members of the Ridge High School girls track team, $3,245
- Team Patrick, parents of student Patrick Conmy $2,770
- Cory Mazen, Bedwell School teacher, $1,855
- PAY IT FORWARD, team formed by Melanie Glick-Santiago, friend of Matheny parent Lisa Conturso, $1,625
- Christine Caratello of Roseland, NJ, $1,610.
All funds raised at Miles for Matheny help support the Matheny Center of Medicine and Dentistry, which provides medical, dental and therapy care to Matheny inpatients and to people with disabilities in the community.